Jayavarman River Cruise – Mekong Delta River Cruise & Tour Packages
Enjoy cruising time over the river with Jayavarman Cruise and discover the mesmerizing beauty of the Mekong River. Come with My River Cruise and explore your flawless Mekong River cruise directly.
Superior State Room:
Located on the Main Deck with a balcony, ensuring light to the cabin all day long. Each Superior Stateroom is individually decorated.
Deluxe State Room:
Located on the Upper Deck with a balcony. Each Deluxe Stateroom is decorated in a unique Indochine way.
Royal Junior Suite "Bao Dai":
Located on the Upper Deck, with its own balcony. The Royal Junior Suite is expansively elegant and designed to perfection. Fusing traditional Vietnamese / French colonial style interior design.
Royal Junior Suite "Khmer":
Located as well on the Upper Deck, with its own balcony. This Royal Junior Suite has its own unique identity and character. Experience that home away from home satisfaction.
Jayavarman Cruise Feature
- Built: 2009
- Vessels Registry: Vietnam
- Type of Vessel: River and sea going vessel (20 nautical miles)
- Length: 58 m
- Beam: 11 m
- Draft: 1.6 m
- Decks: 4 - Main Deck, Upper Deck, Terrace Deck, Sun Deck
- Gross tonnage: 700 tons
- Cruising speed: 10 nautical knots
- Electricity: 220 volts
- Engines: 2 Mitsubishi 500 HP Marine Engines
- Generator: 2 x 180 KVA Cummins and 1 x 65 KVA Cummins (encapsulated for noise reduction)
- Water: Reverse osmosis and UV water treatment plant
- Safety: Radio Comm., Radar, GPS, PA system, satellite phone, life jackets, life rafts, fire hydrants, flares and signals; fire extinguishers, and smoke detectors in each cabin.
- Crew: 40 (Cambodian hotel staff, Vietnamese crew)
- Hull design: Charming replica of the famous 1930s cruise liner "Normandie"
- Exterior Design: French colonial / art nouveau
- Interior Design: Indochine style / French colonial style with Khmer artifacts
- Accommodation: Up to 65 guests
- Cabins 2 Suites / 11 Deluxe Staterooms / 14 Superior Staterooms
- Cabin Features See Deck Plan
Policy of the Cruise Ship
- Check in time: 12:00 PM
- Check out time: 12:00 NOON
- Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Foreign languages spoken: English, French